The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

M

Markus

First post on this forum, which was recommended to me by Godfrey (thanks again!).
Left picture: Antwerpen (E-420 + ZD 25)
Right picture: A winter scene from last year in my hometown (E-3 + PL 14-50)

Jerry_R

Welcome Markus,
thanks for sharing your pictures!

I like the winter atmosphere especially, but summer composition is eye catching as well :salute:

Good advice Godfrey, greetings :)

Jerry_R

Fun continuation, May 2010

G1, 45mm f/2.8 @ 2.8

G1, 45mm f/2.8 @ 6.3

G1, 45mm f/2.8 @ 2.8

I think, that for last picture it would be better to have f/1.8 available, or longer focal. I didn't have at that time.

JerryMK

Fun continuation, May 2010

I think, that for last picture it would be better to have f/1.8 available, or longer focal. I didn't have at that time.
Wow I really like this image, you must have a good photographic eye to see this composition!

Jerry

Jerry_R

Micek,
I like the 2nd most, plus last one with pigeons :)

Thanks Jerry, Jorgen - I try to learn and experiment almost every day.

May 2010
G1, 45mm f/2.8 @ 2.8

tashley

Subscriber Member
Miami and Guatemala with GH2

I've taken to travelling, when purely for pleasure, with a GH2 and 7-14, 14-140 and 100-300 Panny zooms. I don't get the best IQ but I don't pay excess baggage or need physiotherapy when I get back and in 'old money' I am covering 14-600mm zoom range...

The only one here that I wished profoundly I had my IQ180 kit with me for was the first one. Otherwise these are just for fun.

Indian River Creek, Miami,

Bird Bath, Miami

Ship to Shore, Fort Lauderdale (and this was pre-Concordia...)

Waterslide, Guatemala. This was in full use. I went down it five minutes later...

Thanks for looking!
Tim