The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
I usually don't take picture of insects but today when I was taking a break and looking outside, this guy showed up and
sat on the window for while, begging for a portrait, and stayed there until I took the picture, processed and stacked them.

G1, Sygma Macro 50mm f/2.8 at 4. + Hoya Close up lens. Stack of five pictures using CZM.

Riley

Riley,
Thanks for the memories - Ecurie Ecosse - haven't seem that name in a long time. From those distant days when a Scottish racing team working out of a small Mews Garage, competed (and won) against the world's best at Le Mans.
Les
I'm glad you like it, perhaps this gives you some enjoyment too. The car was auctioned for an awful lot of money and is now in Australia. Seen here in on road trim.

Jaguar D Type, Le Man

Olympus E3 1/1000 sec, ISO 500
Zuiko 11-22, f/3.5, 22mm​

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I haven't used this lens enough, and it's probably the best portrait lens I've ever tried on a small format camera. Now I want one in F-mount also :)

L1 with Sigma 50mm f/1.4 @ f/2.5

JGH

Hi all, Have not had time to do much photography recently as i got a new job and moved to Prague so there was much to do, but i was getting frustrated at not getting my fix.
Last sunday it was raining outside so i grabbed my E520 and went to one of two tunnels i had scoped out for some pics. Had to hang around looking suspicous to get the right moment but i think i did ok and i might actually get this one printed to hang on the wall in our new place.

E520 - 14-54mm @54mm ISO 200 F5.6 1/8 sec

Thanks

J :salute:

Riley

Had to hang around looking suspicous to get the right moment but i think i did ok and i might actually get this one printed to hang on the wall in our new place.
anything that doesnt get you arrested (for long) is fine :)

Riley

Excelsior Motorcycle

Lobethal Carnival Australian Grand Prix Re-enactment

Olympus E3, 1/400th sec, ISO 100
Konica Hexanon 57/1.2​

Riley

Alfa Romeo P3 Tipo B

Lobethal Carnival Australian Grand Prix Re-enactment

Olympus E3, 1/100th sec, ISO100
Zuiko 11-22, f/3.5, 22mm​