The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

JGH

Hi all, just a couple from the roasting hot weekend. Saturday we went to Dresden in Germany and on Sunday it was a stroll along the river in Prague.

Dresden, Germany

Prague, CZ

kweide

Heaven is calling ...
Sky over Sicily or The E-5 strikes again.

Olympus E-5 + Zuiko 12-60SWD, noNR
ISO200 @ f7.1, 1/640 second, 43 mm focal length​

les

Thanks Riley, nostalgia indeed (I also liked the cars you used to make with your name badge on them). :)
Looking at your posts I'm amazed at how many of these old classics have ended up down under.

Cheers,

Les

I'm glad you like it, perhaps this gives you some enjoyment too. The car was auctioned for an awful lot of money and is now in Australia. Seen here in on road trim.

Jaguar D Type, Le Man

Olympus E3 1/1000 sec, ISO 500
Zuiko 11-22, f/3.5, 22mm​

Craftysnapper

A lucky shot this evening of this honey bee coming in to land taken with the E-30 and 70- 300mm.

1/800 s f/8 ISO 200 Focal Length 300 mm

Tesselator

Thanks, I think that was at f/1.8 - The clicks go from 1.4 to 2.0 but I had it set in-between just before the 2.0 click. At f/1.4 this lens has just a touch of CA and some contrast-killing edge bloom. Those both go away at about f/1.6 or so but there's no click-stop on the ring so... :p