The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you Mr. Udvang!

Zeiss_Planar_50mm_f/1.4
Fantastic photo, Tess :thumbs:

And here, by coincidence, is a photo that I took with a 50mm f/1.4 that I bought from you a while ago. Rural Cambodia again, no email, no internet, hardly any electricity and 60 kilometers on the worst dirt road ever on a 110cc Honda Dream to get there. Wonderful :)

GH1 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4

One more, same place :)

Tesselator

Fantastic photo, Tess :thumbs:

And here, by coincidence, is a photo that I took with a 50mm f/1.4 that I bought from you a while ago. Rural Cambodia again, no email, no internet, hardly any electricity and 60 kilometers on the worst dirt road ever on a 110cc Honda Dream to get there. Wonderful :)

Ah, the real life! Sigh... I totally wish I were there!

I'm in the middle of a cement jungle.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Ah, the real life! Sigh... I totally wish I were there!

I'm in the middle of a cement jungle.
Ah... but you can be there. There's no electricity during night hours, water is scarce, restaurants are only so-so, and there's nothing that could really be called a shop. Still, you can go shopping, as long as your needs correspond with those of the local farmers.

... and one from Thailand:

Last edited:

kweide

Attraction
A new creation

Olympus E-5 + E-M5, noNR
ISO200, different lenses + shutter speeds + focal lengths​

Tesselator

Pretty cool Mr. Udvang!

Here's a few from yesterday in the cement jungle... :D

Nikkor AFS 18-70mm f3.5G ED, GH2, 1/25s, ISO 160, 18mm, f/4

1/60s, ISO 1250, Maybe f/4 and about 35mm, Nikkor AFS 18-70MM f/3.5G ED, GH2

1/320s, f/5.6, ISO 160, 18mm, Nikkor AFS 18-70MM f/3.5G ED, GH2

Last edited:
M

mjr

Evening

Not posted in here before, I do love my little GF1 that I use for work stuff mainly.

Here is a series from Iraq, taken last year but only just got round to getting a set together I like.