The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

mediumcool

Couldn't have recognised you without the sunglasses, Ian ... :)

Great selfie !
Getting over both food poisoning and flu, contracted the same day! So not my absolute best look—and I really need to work out what to do with my hair—it’s the longest it’s ever been. Not too bad for 65, eh? :p

The profile pic is about 7 years out of date.

Knorp

Getting over both food poisoning and flu, contracted the same day! So not my absolute best look—and I really need to work out what to do with my hair—it’s the longest it’s ever been. Not too bad for 65, eh? :p

The profile pic is about 7 years out of date.
Not bad indeed. But you definitely got to decide what to do next.
Live up to your profile picture: have a haircut and wear sunglasses or match your profile picture to the latest fashion ... :p

jeffreybehr

EM1.2, Oly 12-100 @ 57mm, 8 seconds @ F4.5, ISO200. Tripod and HiRez* mode. Developed moderately in PSCC.

EM1.2, Oly 12-100 @ 38mm, 10 seconds @ F4.5, ISO200. Tripod and HiRez* mode. Developed moderately in PSCC.

* My goal is to shoot SuperHiRez mode which generates 10-odd-thousand-pixel-wide RAWs instead of 8-odd-thousand-pixel-wide JPGs, but my buddy didn't bring his SD card so I loaned him my #2 card. SHR requires two cards; see wrotniak.net: High-Res Mode in the Olympus E-M1 Mk.II for more info.

Last edited:

f6cvalkyrie

Panoramic fun with my very first micro4/3 camera, a G1, now modified to Full Spectrum
No external filter, Auto WB

C U,
Rafael

mediumcool

Sodium sunset

Lumix G3 w/20mm f/1.7 1/200 at f/2.8 ISO 1000

From winter 2013, originally processed in C1v7

Unusually, I layered a blurred duplicate (5px Gaussian blur) at 35% opacity over the original in Screen mode, which gave a nice glow to the lights, but also lightened darker parts, such as the LHS vegetation

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Time for some racing again, at the great Bang Saen Street Circuit. I don't really do this anymore, but thought it would be fun to do a race mostly with manual lenses. We'll see what I end up with. Here's a test shot from today while I was waiting for my credentials :)

GX8 with Samyang 135mm f/2

And one from the pit lane, same camera and lens:

mediumcool

Mortarfied

Olympus E-M5 w/ Rokkor MD 35mm 1/320 f/1.8 ISO 200

Focus-bracketed (two handheld frames were combined—Capture One’s Overlay feature was very handy!)

Last edited: