The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
There is of course more to life than pretty, little girls dancing. There's for instance pretty, somewhat bigger girls smiling :)

GX8 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 22mm and f/2.8

Last edited:

Knorp

Tahini half-price!

Olympus E-M5 w/ Pentax-M 35mm f/2.8 tilt adapter 1/10 f/8 ISO 320
Mmm, well I dunno, Ian - sesame spread ? - it seems to be 'healthy', but let's hope it tastes good.

But hey - I like a sandwich with dairy butter, "pure hagelslag" (dark chocolate pellets) and a slice of "oude boerenkaas" (old cheese) ... delicious :salute:
Perhaps I should post a picture ...

mediumcool

Mmm, well I dunno, Ian—sesame spread? It seems to be ‘healthy’, but let’s hope it tastes good.

But hey—I like a sandwich with dairy butter, “pure hagelslag” (dark chocolate pellets) and a slice of “oude boerenkaas” (old cheese) … delicious :salute:
Perhaps I should post a picture ...
Well—you can keep that! Ugh! :p

Whereas I spread tahini on rye with a pinch of salt occasionally, but what I mostly use it for are Middle-eastern dips, hommous and my absolute favourite, babaganoush! The expiry on one of the jars is 11th August ’19—almost two years away—plenty of time. I have paid near $6 previously, so the price of under $3 is an excellent deal. ;)

mediumcool

Oops—forgot to ask you about that tilt adapter, Ian. Care to show us a picture and tell us what brand?

TIA

Kind regards.
It’s a pretty generic adapter—my first unit fell to bits after not much use, so I am very careful with this one; I could photograph it later, but it’s just after 7am here, and very cold for the last days of winter—got down to 4° overnight! Back to bed!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
It's funny how, after sitting at the same chair by the same restaurant table countless times, one suddenly sees another perspective. Dinner or traffic? I think I'll have dinner :)

Sorry for the blur. I'd forgotten to switch on IS :angry:

GX8 with Pana 35-100mm f/2.8 @ 89mm and f/2.8