The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

bensonga

I promised Bart some color images shot with the PL 8-18, but there weren't any colorful scenes on my drive to work today. I had to stop off at the Anchorage airport post office and so I searched for a few small planes that had at least a little color. The Anchorage Fur Rondy winter festival is happening later in February, so I might be able to get some more colorful (and interesting) photos then.

Gary

GX8 and the PL 8-18 lens

Knorp

I promised Bart some color images shot with the PL 8-18, but there weren't any colorful scenes on my drive to work today. I had to stop off at the Anchorage airport post office and so I searched for a few small planes that had at least a little color. The Anchorage Fur Rondy winter festival is happening later in February, so I might be able to get some more colorful (and interesting) photos then.

Gary

GX8 and the PL 8-18 lens
Hi there Gary,

thank you for the effort to shoot me some colorful objects ... :thumbs:
I think it looks great and in particular like #1 of the set.

We need some really extreme close-ups too (yes, we do), a fair check on the corners (edge sharpness) and distortion control.
I suppose that'll keep you busy till Spring ... :D

Kind regards.

Knorp

That is a really neat object Bart....tell us more about it.

Gary
There's little, except the obvious, I can tell you about it, Gary.
Bought it on an auction in 2007 and I recall the description read it was used for M2 advertising.

All the best.

AlanS

Lumix G5, Panaleica 25mm f1.4, Vesuvius, Bay of Naples .

Lumix G5, Panaleica 25mm f1.4, Bay of Naples .

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
On rare occasions, I meet extraordinary people. This week has been filled with that.

GX8 with Pana 35-100mm f/2.8 @ 100mm, f/2.8 and ISO 3200

AlanS

Lumix G5, Lumix 7-14 f4, Skara Brae, Orkney.
Processed in DxO, I am quite impressed with this s/w and the m4/3 files.