The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

biglouis

I recently switched to mft from Fuji after using multiple X-Trans cameras from XPRO 1 to XPRO 2.
I kept hoping they would go back to the Bayer sensor of the X100 which I really liked, but it didn't happen
Now using Olympus OMD E1MarkII and PEN F and very satisfied on all counts.
The Panasonic 35-100 is indeed a wonderful lens as are all the Olympus and Panasonic lenses I own.
I am critical after some 40 years of many Leica M film and digital cameras and lenses.
I'm also a former Leica user. The 'Leica' branded Lumix lenses are part of the reason I am now a former user. Even the non-Leica branded lenses are good. The 20/1.7 in particular is really a Summicron by another name, imho.

LouisB

viablex1

Nice images I was wondering too then I saw the length of exposure the color looks really good on this NEC. Looking forward to more

Matto