The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

bensonga

I seem to have a thing for big machinery, old trucks, planes, cars etc.

Gary

Oly E-M1 Mk I, 75/1.8, ISO 100, 1/500th at f5.6, Nik SilverEfex BW conversion

Knorp

Thanks, Alan. I think Tony is looking for a demonstration of your lens' shallow DOF capability.
So as the weather is still fine ... :)

biglouis

Some more bird photography with the G9, Lumix 200/2.8 and both the TC1.4 and TC2.0

Kestrels on Hampstead Heath, in London

Knorp

Thanks, Alan. If Tony still can't find your posts then he may have put you on his Ignore List ... :facesmack:

bensonga

The Pana 12-35/2.8 and 35-100/2.8 are still two of my favorite MFT lenses, more or less permanently attached to my pair of GX8s.

I was sitting out on the deck enjoying a rare sunny and almost hot summer evening here in Alaska on the Fourth of July holiday. Mister Frog has been on my deck for 20+ years, 365 days a year, in all weather. In summer he sits on top of my grill. Missing his eyes now, but he still keeps silent watch over the comings and goings. I've seen birds perched on him and squirrels checking him out.

Gary

GX8, 35-100/2.8 at 100mm and f2.8, ISO 800

bensonga

Big clouds over the Chugach mountains. Sure sign of a hot (74 deg F) summer day in Anchorage.

Gary

GX8, 35-100/2.8 at 66mm, ISO 200 at f8