The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Antonio Correia

Abou the title of this thread, "Fun with 4/3rds cameras/Images Thread". I am neither English native speaker, nor speak good and perfect English, but I fell this title depreciates in any way (or someway ) the m4/3 system. May be I am wrong... :loco:

Internaut

Olympus E-P5 and 25mms f1.8. The combination was a little long, for this scene, so I made the exposure with a little perspective correction in mind. Lightroom 's Upright function delivered nicely. This is from the OOC JPEG.

The Lowry
by Jason Hindle, on Flickr

Arne Hvaring

I didn't make many exposures in Naples. Coming in from the sea watching the city and Vesuv throning over it was great. We made our way up to the cathedral wading in cigarette butts (I am exaggerating, but not much..) to see its magnificent ceiling.

Attachments

Arne Hvaring

Another day, another cathedral, or so it seems. This time we find ourselves in Messina, Sicily. Pleasant city with a beautiful cathedral and a museum with impressive gold and silver works attached to it. Again it is the elaborate ceilings that fascinate.

Attachments

bensonga

I did a road trip thru Washington and Oregon last week to experience/enjoy some hot summer weather (mostly high temps of 85-100 F). I didn't take very many pictures along the way, but here are a few from West Beach in Deception Pass SP on the north end of Whidbey Island.

Gary

All taken with the G85 and PL 12-60 lens

Last edited:

Arne Hvaring

Next stop Malta. An interesting and lively place. It has been inhabitated for well over 7000 years, beeing ruled by the phoenicians, Carthago, Rome, Arabians, Sicily, France, Germany, Spain, France again (Napoleon) and finally the British from 1814. It gained independence in 1964. The British influence is still marked with English shops, pubs, restaurants etc.
This particular form of verandas is said to be typical for the local architecture.

Attachments