The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Wow, this tiny inexpensive lens is quite something.
It is indeed, particularly at distances from near portrait and up to around 10 metres, and obviously as long as light allows. As opposed to the 100-300mm that I also use a lot, this lens is sharpest at f/5.6, so no need to stop down much. The 100-300 works best at f/8.

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
No, the six year olds don't usually wear makeup around here, but it was Children's Day yesterday, a big event in Thailand, celebrated at all schools.

GM5 with Pana 35-100mm f/4-5.6 @ 35mm and f/5.6

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Dinner at beach restaurant almost finished.

She: I want to swim
Me: But we didn't bring any swimwear
She: But I want to swim

Discussion over

GX8 with Pana 100-300mm II @ 127mm and f/8

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Dinner at beach restaurant almost finished.

She: I want to swim
Me: But we didn't bring any swimwear
She: But I want to swim

Discussion over

GX8 with Pana 100-300mm II @ 127mm and f/8

Great shot!

The more of this 100-300 I see the more I start to like that lens ;)

scho

A puffed up goldfinch pigging out at the feeder. G9 with Lumix G Vario 100-300

and some aggression as well.

Last edited:

scho

One more shot taken through a window with the G9 and Lumix Vario 100-300 II. Back to winter again.

scho

This red belly woodpecker was having a hard time hanging on to the feeder with a 20 mph wind blowing at -5 F.
Panasonic G9 Lumix G 100-300 II

scho

Mourning Dove sitting in snow under a feeder waiting patiently for some seeds to drop. G9 with Lumix G 100-300 II.