The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Knorp

Spring always gets me out shooting again.

All E-M1.2 / 50mm f2 ED

They're lovely, Neil. You should go out more often :)
And yes - spring and autumn are the best times of the year (imo).
:lecture: I'd say, skip summer and winter.

Krgds

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
13 April, it's time for Songkran celebration, Thai New Year, with water and talcum powder.

GX8 with Pana 100-300mm II @ 300mm and f/8

scho

It has been a relatively dry spring so far. A few shots taken on another walk though a wetland. All with the E-M1X + 12-100 in HHHRes mode. Sharpened raws in Topaz Sharpen AI, downsized 50%, and uploaded jpegs to Flickr.

A nesting Canada goose. Her mate thought I came a little too close and ran over snapping at my legs.

Mallards.

Skunk Cabbage

Vines with stranglehold pn tree.

Girdled

Elderly

At Silverstone circuit yesterday ......

..... should this image be in Trains, Planes and Automobiles? :grin:

neilvan

More birds n' blooms from today...

E-M1.2 w/90-250mm [not as sharp as they could/should have been, I was using my tripod and neglected to turn the I.S. off]

E-M1.2 w/60mm Macro

JoelM

I thought with these modern cameras and lenses, there was no need to turn off the IS anymore. Also, wouldn't the IBIS compensate? I remember this being an issue with the first gen of VR/IS lenses.

Joel