The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

AlanS

So, apart from a few odds and ends, these are the last two. Thankyou for your indulgence!
Zell am see, Austria...

scho

Rain finally stopped for awhile so I put the 40-150 on the E-M1X for a couple of shots. Both in HHHRES mode and cropped. Both sharpened in Topaz Sharpen AI.

scho

A test shot using my Canon 24/3.5 TSEII on the E-M1X via a Fotodiox Fusion EF-MFT adapter. The E-M1X was in HRES mode on a tripod. Two shots shifted vertically with about 1 degree tilt, stitched in LR photomerge for a 108 MP original file. Downsized by 50% for jpg upload to Flickr.

pegelli

^^ Great image Jorgen, composition and toning are spot on. And with the square format the whole gives it a "film-ish" atmosphere.

scho

I finally caved and purchased a 300/4 to complete my m43 kit at the long end. Couple of quick test shots at f/4 on the E-M1X in HHHR mode.

scho

Here is an iPhone snap of the new 300/4 on the E-M1X mounted to the Edelkrone tripod head. The Edelkrone is very solid, stable and well machined. Folds flat into itself for easy storage in a side pocket of your bag or jacket pocket. The double hinged extensions are perfectly tensioned to keep the camera and lens precisely positioned and balanced either on a flat surface or a tripod (base plate has a smoothly rotating disk with with standard 3/8 inch mounting thread).

Last edited: