The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

AlanS

It's about time the management got some plumb lines and spirit levels for the builders in your neck of the woods Bart! :ROTFL: (talk about making life hard)!

pegelli

I realized it was several month since I used my little EP-3, so yesterday took it along on my confinement bicycle tour.

Along the way I saw a giant artificial mushroom

It was almost 20 degrees centigrade, but they still warned for falling icecles :LOL:

I think I was still relatively safe standing there without a hardhat.

both Olympus PEN EP-3 + "bodycap" 9mm / f8 fisheye

Knorp

It's about time the management got some plumb lines and spirit levels for the builders in your neck of the woods Bart! :ROTFL: (talk about making life hard)!
You've got a point there, Alan. Imagine cleaning those window panes: I hope to record that one day ...

| E-M1 | ZUIKO 14-35/2.0 |

JoelM

I realized it was several month since I used my little EP-3, so yesterday took it along on my confinement bicycle tour.

It was almost 20 degrees centigrade, but they still warned for falling icecles :LOL:

I think I was still relatively safe standing there without a hardhat.

both Olympus PEN EP-3 + "bodycap" 9mm / f8 fisheye
I thought that I was the only one that still used the word, "centigrade". That's what we learned in high school and college, but I think that Celsius is the "official" term these days. Actually, in the US here, most aren't too aware of the metric system.

Joel

pegelli

I thought that I was the only one that still used the word, "centigrade". That's what we learned in high school and college, but I think that Celsius is the "official" term these days. Actually, in the US here, most aren't too aware of the metric system.

Joel
Thanks Joel, never thought much about the difference between centigrade and Celcius but your remark made me look it up: celsius-vs-centigrade and there is a small difference. Centigrade is defined on the difference between freezing and boiling water while Celcius is defined based on the differnce between zero kelvin and the triple point of water :confused:

But for all practical purposes and determining if there is a risk of icecles they're close enough :)