The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recommended EOS to M4/3 adapter please.

MRfanny

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good EOS adapter for my lumix gh. My googling doesnt seem to yeild any good results. The one that keeps on coming up is the kipon one with the built in aperture blades. But something tells me that this isn't an ideal solution to controling aperture.

Next is the Birger Engineering one, but I dont think its even existent.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

biomed

I considered using EOS lenses, but could not find an adapter that allowed aperature adjustment. I ended up getting using M mount and Nikon F mount manual lenses. In my experience, the lenses with a focal of 50mm and longer work the best. My two favorites being the Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.5 and Heliar 75/2.5.

MRfanny

yeah, i wouldnt normally buy canon mount either but I had an impulse ebay moment and surprisingly got my hands on an mp-e 65mm macro, with an adapter as an afterthought.