The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus launches PEN E-P5

cjlacz

Hehe, the VF4 on the EM5 will make that look like Darth Vader's helmet on top...But the specs of the VF4 are drooooooling.

Get an Epm2 and fit the VF4 on top. It will have great IQ as good as the EM5 and now have the view of the VF4, it will still be compact and cost peanuts, well almost.
It does look a bit silly with it on it, but it's as good or better in real life than the specs suggest. I carry a 90 degree finder attachment a fair amount of the time, so having both a larger finder that rotates up and takes up less space in my pocket would be welcome. As I already have two E-M5s brackets, loads of batteries and none of it for the Pen series the only pen I'd be looking at right now is the E-P5. The E-M2 certainly delivers wonderful files and is pleasant to use.