The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MF help on G1 with LTM lenses

S

Summicron

How do I bring up the center focus enlargement when using the LTM lenses on my G1? I am using an LTM to micro 4.3rds adapter. I can do it with the Panasonic G1 kit lenses but not with LTM lenses. I thought this was possible.

Jim

monza

Put the camera in manual focus mode using the knob on the top left of the camera.

Then press the left arrow button on the back of the camera, then the center button...

(After you press left arrow button, you can press the other arrrow buttons to move the focus area around. Then press the center button to magnify.)

You can adjust magnification by the dial on the front of the grip.

S

Summicron

That's exactly what I needed. However, The cnter focus patch only has 2 choices after pushing the right arrow and moving the front wheel, high magnify and very high magnify. Is that right?

Jim