The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Paws In The Park With The E-M5

Craftysnapper

I'm a big dog lover and this annual event is by Dog Charity organisations. It was specifically organized by K9 Search UK who were instrumental in finding my Gabriel who went missing for six days last year and to who I am indebted.

Saying that two of my biggest loves are dogs and photography so I had a great time anyway and what was going to be a hour spent there ended up being five hours.

Just a few of my personal favourites from the day ,I hope you enjoy.:)

All taken with the E-M5 and m40-150mm

Paws In The Park 2013 by The Craftysnapper, on Flickr

I make no apologies for posting two off Dylon who was a rescue dog and is one of the cutiest I have ever seen. :)

Craftysnapper

These are fantastic. What were you shooting (speed, etc.) for the jumps?
Thank you Eliot, Auto ISO, Shutter Priority using between 1/1000 and 1/1600 sec depending on the dog, border collies definitely needing 1/1600 sec they move like greased lightning, I prefocused and used High Speed frame rate.

Out of every burst there was always one keeper, I've used DSLR's that were not as good at this as the E-M5.:)

Thank you.:)