The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

jonoslack

Jono's expression probably is due to his figuring out how he will clear up the EXIF so that it doesn't show that he is shooting with a Leica M typ (299). Which is probably issued only in pink alligator leather.

scott
What a One you are Scott . . of course it's not pink alligator leather - it's green or yellow.

. . . . and for those who would like to see the expression in all it's grizzly detail:

Be Very Afraid

jlm

Workshop Member
unable to process raw files (or import them) to Capture 1, 7.1.4 or Lightroom 5.2, w. latest updates

Godfrey

unable to process raw files (or import them) to Capture 1, 7.1.4 or Lightroom 5.2, w. latest updates
Don't know why that would be with LR. I've got my sample E-M1 raw files in Lr5.2. Be sure you're on the GM release, not the Release Candidate.

G

jlm

Workshop Member
my mistake re. lightroom; i had the camera set to jpg+raw and the card is showing both. C1 only sees the jpg's, LR only shows the image, no extension until you roll over it, then it shows .orf

kevinparis

V

Vivek

Kevin, You need a decent lens for your new toy.:)
These look very fuzzy!

Godfrey

Like the Noctilux work, Kevin.

I'm looking forward to exploring what the Summicron-R, Summilux-R, and Nokton 50s do on the E-M1 sensor. :)

G