The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

jonoslack

Well . . I've tried to get someone else to start this thread . .. but they won't.

So - as some kind of consolation that my camera hasn't arrived yet, I thought I'd start the thread.

All you lucky people who have the camera - let's see the snaps. . . .

Brian Mosley

No, but I'm sure it's just a matter of days... My new workstation (Dell M4800) arrives tomorrow, so I'll be keeping busy in the meantime.

Cheers

Brian

jonoslack

Dell? Is that running Windows 8?
Enjoy:chug::cry::salute::facesmack:

I can't stand that stuff and use Macs exclusively

:cry::sleep006::angel::ROTFL::shocked:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I've always wanted to use this...

:worthless:

Just kidding. Thanks for starting it. Mine is due from Amazon sometime in the next century.

:chug:

Matt

jonoslack

I've always wanted to use this...

Just kidding. Thanks for starting it. Mine is due from Amazon sometime in the next century.

:chug:

Matt
Hi Matt
I think your's is due slightly before mine . . . But Mr Millich and others have their's, so it's definitely a case of:

scott kirkpatrick

Jono's expression probably is due to his figuring out how he will clear up the EXIF so that it doesn't show that he is shooting with a Leica M typ (299). Which is probably issued only in pink alligator leather.

scott

jlm

Workshop Member
these manual lathes have been keeping me busy, shown in the warm am light.

the Monarch 10EE is 1947 vintage and my favorite, Leblond and Colchester in the back

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
John,

Nice anachronistic keypad at the top. Great combination of light and metal!

--Matt

Godfrey

I will watch and wait.

Actually, I've pulled out another pack of Impossible Color Protection film and will carry an SX-70 today. Can't be mod, go retro... ;-)

G