The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lumix GH4

hot

Panasonic GH4 ;-)

16mp
1/8000 shutter
1mil dot OLED screen
21mm OLED viewfinder, 3,000+ dot.
time code
200mbps mp4 All-i/100mbps IPB
4k/30p
4:2:2 10/8bit output
3G-SDI and XLR adaptor
Price: €2799

cjlacz

If that price is true I hope it's just a well thought out dedicated video camera. I guess it could make a backup still camera in a pinch. If true it will be an interesting addition to the m43s family.

hot

Sensor Canon C300 24.4 x 13.5 mm
Sensor m4/3 17.0 x 13.0 mm

price C300 € 15.600 :mad:

V

Vivek

Sensor Canon C300 24.4 x 13.5 mm
Sensor m4/3 17.0 x 13.0 mm

price C300 € 15.600 :mad:
Have you seen one of those? Impressive camera with impressive build and with impressive performance.

ohnri

My GH3 is my best hybrid camera. Excellent stills and video.

I can only hope the GH4 is equally viable for stills and video. Based on their history with the GH2 and GH3 I imagine it will be.

If it is truly capable for both then it is the camera I have been looking forward to more than any other.

Ideally, it will have fast continuous focus for following sports action and the super useful built-in flash the GH3 has.

Best,

Bill

V

Vivek

C300 without lens 1.45kg :eek:

You'll get muscles, Mr.Schwarzenegger! Or a breakdown.
Hmm.. the ones which are in actual use are seated on a €5,000+ Sachtler CF tripod with a matching fluid head. :rolleyes:

BTW, the CP primes used on those are no featherweight either!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
My GH3 is my best hybrid camera. Excellent stills and video.

I can only hope the GH4 is equally viable for stills and video. Based on their history with the GH2 and GH3 I imagine it will be.

If it is truly capable for both then it is the camera I have been looking forward to more than any other.

Ideally, it will have fast continuous focus for following sports action and the super useful built-in flash the GH3 has.

Best,

Bill
+1 to that. I've only had the GH3 for a week, but it has already proven itself to be a very capable camera. Further improvements would be welcome, but not really necessary for me at this stage.