The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1+MFT/LEM+LEM/LER+AMER = ?

Knorp

Now that I picked-up my novoflex mft/lem adapter today, it was time to get it attached to the G1 with the novoflex lem/ler adapter and my (only) R-lens. Did anyone tried this yet ?

| m8 | summilux-m 1:1.4/50mm asph |

| g1 | apo-macro-elmarit-r 1:2.8/100mm |

It seems to work allright, although infinity just overshoots, but due to dusk falling in I can't be too sure for now.

Kind regards.

monza

Nice pairing of Novoflex adapters. :)

I have used a Summicron-R 50/2, in my case it was a three step adaption:

(a) modify the lens to Nikon F mount (leitax.com)
(b) use Nikon to 4/3 adapter (Fotodiox)
(c) 4/3 to µ4/3 (Pana DMW-MA1)

Now that I picked-up my novoflex mft/lem adapter today, it was time to get it attached to the G1 with the novoflex lem/ler adapter and my (only) R-lens. Did anyone tried this yet ?

| m8 | summilux-m 1:1.4/50mm asph |

It seems to work allright, although infinity just overshoots, but due to dusk falling in I can't be too sure for now.

Kind regards.
Sigh.... I owned one of these beauties, complete with the matching Elpro for 1:1, and sold it a few years ago....:cry::cussing::cry::cry:

About the infinity overshoot, I´ve noticed that the Novoflex adapter gives that effect with all my M lenses; I suspect that they make them slightly short in order to make sure all lenses will indeed focus to infinity (cheaper than machining to tight tolerances...). Also, I seem to remember the ApoMacro Elmarit itself had a slight overshoot like many longer lenses have, but I´m not altogether certain.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Starting to get lost on ALL these adapters around. Where the hell was that Leica to Nikon adapter when I needed it. That one is really compelling

monza

Guy, the Leitax product for Nikon began shipping last month. It's not an adapter however, it's a replacement bayonet. The lenses can be converted back to Leica R, so it is not permanent.

monza

Summicron-R 50/2

Pros: Focuses closer than Summicron-M; works on my Nikons, too; cheap
Cons: Bigger than Summicron-M

N

nzyan

Hi all,

yesterday evening I talked to Mr. Hiesinger, CEO of Novoflex in Germany.

They showed the MFT/Leica M Adapter in Solms on the "Leica Erlebnistag", but now they announced some more adapters:

In March
  • MFT/CAN (Canon FD)
  • MFT/CO (M 42)
  • MFT/CONT (Contax/Yashica)
  • MFT/LER (Leica R)
  • MFT/MIN (Minolta MD)
European price is 119 Euro

In May some more adapters which can stop down (right words?), prices aren't fixed until now:
  • MFT/MIN-AF (Minolta AF / Sony)
  • MFT/NIK (Nikon)
  • MFT/PENT (Pentax)

My original posting in the new German Forum Fourthirds:
http://www.forum-fourthirds.de/news/431-neue-novoflex-adapter-canon-minolta-leica-r-uvm.html

Best regards from Bonn
Andreas