The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adapter for Pentax 110 SLR Lenses to G1?

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hello everyone, I'm a newcomer.

I saw in a post a copy of a Japanese publication that showed a Pentax 110 SLR lens mounted to a G1. Does anyone know if this adapter is real and available? I have a full set of these lenses with the zoom and would like to try them.

Thanks

Keith

V

Vivek

Keith, This is one set that has very limited use (even when an adapter is available). They are all f/2.8 (fixed aperture) lens. The Auto 110/s set the shutter speed/aperture in the body.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Vivek

I thought that maybe the case.

As a note - I have got the Milich adapter and it works just fine with my CV lenses. However I can't use my Russian lenses (won't screw in). I think this is a tolerance issue that John has maybe addressed here, and he is fixing it.

Keith