The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oly EM-1 portfolio

Annna T

Friends,

Have put up my portfolio at Dipankar Ganguly Photography . At least half of the stuff has been shot with Oly micro 4/3rds(EM-1, EM-5, pens) and the rest mostly with 5D MkII. Do visit and comment.

Thanks
Dipankar
You seem to have great pictures in your portfolio, but you'd surely get more comments if you made a choice among those you took with the E-M1 and linked them using the picture icon appearing above the editor window when you compose a message. Thus the pictures would appear directly in the mail and presented with a choice of 1-3-5 pictures, people would find it easier to make comments. As is we are a little overwhelmed by the number of pictures.

Welcome to the forum.

dipgang

Thanks Anna. Will try to upload some of the photos. Thing is my photo hosting site masks the direct access to the images since I have asked for copy protection.

For all EM-1 enthusiasts the first 4 galleries at the top are only shot with EM-1

Hope this helps

Dipankar

Last edited: