The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the GX7

limbonaut

Surprised that there isn't a fun with GX7 thread yet??

Picked one up for a steal (new on Ebay) as a smaller/lighter alternative to my E-M1. It's also nice having a tilt-able flash at times.

Lovely camera.

Matix

Lumix 14-140mm / 1:4-5.8
Great shots, excellent in fact. I have had excellent success with that combination in good light. As for the GX7, like you I had to keep it, found I was using it more than the GH3, now it has gone in favour of the E-M1. A great combination.

I like the panorama in the GX7, had a lot of fun with it in the UK last year. This show with the 7-14mm gave me a 180 degree shot of a cathedral, in camera processing. Doing this in the Olympus is just too much work.

Phil

Hand held, GX7, 7mm, F4, 1/125, ISO 2000

Howard

Swarm of Bees on Building - Pacific Palisades CA GX7 f/2.8 1/500 ISO 200 Olympus 45mm

Last edited: