The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus - undocumented features - OM series

les

There's an interesting article from Pekka Potka on the EM10 Live Composite - Another Hidden Gem you might find intriguing. Even as a mere EM5 owner I thought it was kinda cool, but yet surprisingly (or not) here is 'a feature' apparently undocumented by Oly.
It suggests to me that they are as out of touch there as they are with the 'support' EM5 users have been receiving. Compare the very limited firmware upgrades to those regularly delivered by the likes of Fuji.
I can see that improving last years product might inhibit some sales of the latest one, but surely in doing so they would benefit from some customer loyalty to promote future sales.
Is there someone out there who ia able to point this out to them and give them a swift kick on the shins? Waken up Oly guys - give yourselves a shake.