The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

W

wblynch

looks like one of those gazing spheres my wife has out in the garden ;)

kweide

Pur lenslust. First shot with the new 7-14.
I had to look out not to touch the objects with the frontlens...

Diane B

Klaus, so happy to see this with the 7-14. I miss UWA with the 4/3rds (in my case the m4/3rds). And the last---just carried me away. Beautiful.

Diane

kweide

The Zuiko 7 -14 effect.
It drags me into the scene ( no filter applied ), no PP just resized and frame added. Love that lens....

Michiel Schierbeek

My better half walking to the edge, high above the sea, towards an old German bunker.
Location is Normandy, France
Both shots with E-3 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar 135 mm 1:3.5

f6cvalkyrie

The coastline, shown in the second picture is pure temptation....what a landscape....
Yeah, very nice landscape, but I was wondering if those 2 pics would not take advantage of a little more vibrant contrast and colours ?
They do look a bit dull to me ? Is that typical for that lens ??

C U
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

Yeah, very nice landscape, but I was wondering if those 2 pics would not take advantage of a little more vibrant contrast and colours ?
They do look a bit dull to me ? Is that typical for that lens ??

C U
Rafael
It was a very cold and foggy day at the end of februari, but showing a first glims of spring. It is not the lens, if you look at the grass in the first picture, close by there is quiet a lot of contrast.
One can't pick out the right weather too see clear as far as one wants to :bugeyes:
Yes the views are tremendous there.
Thank you both for looking.
Michiel