The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

jonoslack

Not too melancholy
I can think of nothing I'd like to do less than go on a cruise . . but looking at your photos is a real pleasure.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
HELP!- this is G1, but we would have to start another thread on cruising - can't do that.

Just a few weeks ago on sister-ship "Independence of the Seas."

Crossing the Atlantic - first stop the Azores.

G1 with Olympus 9-18

Keith

Last edited:

kweide

I am sooo sorry, no she is not ! This girl shown her could be my daughter....:ROTFL: You want to see the devil with the D700 ??? Relly ?? I will show you.. wait

kweide

But she is the devil...

just yesterday while shooting Knights on a show, she heard me saying bad words to my E-3, she said: "Darling, D700 could do better for you...!" I was shocked...
BTW she knows nothing about photography but likes good photos. What does she have in mind ?? A new car ?? A diamondring ? Pearls ??? New shoes ??? No clue at all. :ROTFL:

kweide

Fighters club
While shooting this and having a discussion with E-3,bad light, bad WB and Metz58 flashlight, she said that terrible tempting words.

Look out, better keep away, i am bad and dangerous...

Don´t move, i am the King of the Ring

My eyes alone can kill you

Eat steal

Lost something ?? Take this.

Kick *** !

Lost and in real lost life.

Last edited: