The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

kweide

This is for the girls...
How to catch the boys....

This italian stuff is pure poison. I still can hear my credit card screaming but see my wife smiling....

Last edited:

kweide

Holy moly... they arrived. Just saw their first scout crossing my way. I was so surprised just could hoik the cam and shoot. Hope you can see enough details.
Boy what amazing. This scout inspected trees, grass, houses, cars everything.

And it was heavily armed

It looked to me, made a U-turn and vanished....

More to come ?

kweide

Holy moly... they arrived. Just saw their first scout crossing my way. I was so surprised just could hoik the cam and shoot. Hope you can see enough details.
Boy what amazing. This scout inspected trees, grass, houses, cars everything.

And it was heavily armed

It looked to me, made a U-turn and vanished....

More to come ?

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
They are here !
Saw them hovering around in my garden...
I checked my garden today with my lensbaby - nothing like this to report. Maybe you should call the police.

Hey Klaus, I guess that 7mm image is your son. How much do you pay him to do that? Is his arm better?

Keith

kweide

Hi Keith,

yes it is my son !! Funpicture with E-P1 and Zuiko 7-14. We laughed a lot !! And yes, his arm is ok already. Well, and as i promised we are niów awaiting the upcoming concert he is soooo keen to take part:

RAMMSTEIN !

They are on tour again......I managed to get cards. Now i am the very best father in the world....

an old song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hY

The new CD is: "Liebe ist für alle da"

Have fun

kweide

Dont tell me... they ARE here. I saw them in the last night.
This ship was hidden under a tree sitting in a parking lot

I tried to see more of that strange thing. So i climb a tree. This is what i got. E-3 one handed.

Looks like their main gun !!

Suddenly i heard a strange noise behind me. WOW, another ship came across and passed me by while engaged in landing maneuver

I could even see one landing engines moving

It was heavily armed...those things could leave the mothership. I suppose they were steered remotely

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hi Keith,

yes it is my son !! Funpicture with E-P1 and Zuiko 7-14. We laughed a lot !! And yes, his arm is ok already. Well, and as i promised we are niów awaiting the upcoming concert he is soooo keen to take part:

RAMMSTEIN !

They are on tour again......I managed to get cards. Now i am the very best father in the world....

an old song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hY

The new CD is: "Liebe ist für alle da"

Have fun
There is a rumour on the internet that Rammstein are thinking of doing "We're all living in CAN..NEE..DAA."
Personally I don't think it is true. Anyway, the winters are too cold. Enjoy the show. :talk028:

Keith