The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

cam

And I'm trying to get my wife to agree to move to Italy for a year... she's not convinced...
tell her it's a wonderful place for a woman!

those italian men know how to flatter better than any other nationality.... she'll feel like a queen whilst you're off shooting :ROTFL:

kevinparis

Just at what point was this thread hijacked by the Italian Tourist Board?.. and where do I pay the ransom?

All this talk of hot Italian women has got my other half thinking of Italian men !!!

anyway ... to keep things in balance her are a picture of a Scooter and a tartan shirt

both taken on nikkor 24/2

:)

K

Last edited:

cam

Just at what point was this thread hijacked by the Italian Tourist Board?.. and where do I pay the ransom?

All this talk of hot Italian women has got my other half thinking of Italian men !!!
since i don't have a stinking 4/3rds camera, i'm more than content to contemplate hot Italian men :p

kweide

Kevin

Yes you hit the point. No more discussions about girls and such stuff. Lets talk motors...
Another italian beauty. ( to be honest: it is a brutal beast ) Legalized by wife...

Cam that scooter has a spare seat.... :)

Last edited:
M

mariuccio

Yes, mount Mottarone is very close to Stresa, on Lago Maggiore.
Some postcard from Italy.

Mount Rosa from Mottarone:

Stresa:

Lago Orta near Lago Maggiore:

S. caterina del sasso on Lago Maggiore:

Punta San Vigilio on Lago di Garda:

Isolabella island fron Pescatori island - Lago Maggiore:

Montalcino, Tuscany:

Val d'Orcia, Tuscany:

Ischia island - Chiesa del Soccorso:

Siesta on Ischia island:

Best Regards,
Mario

barjohn

Thanks to the great pictures I feel like I am getting a free tour of Italy sitting here at my computer in California!

Brian Mosley

Lovely warm images... here's one from this morning, on the way home from school run.

E-30 + ZD 7-14mm f4
1/50s f/8.0 at 7.0mm iso100

And another from Saturday...

E-30 + ZD 7-14mm f4
1/20s f/8.0 at 7.0mm iso100

Kind Regards

Brian