The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

kweide

... although i asked them to polish the car. See what they have done. You can´t trust your staff :ROTFL:

kevinparis

Just a lens test... but as per the rules of the G1 Fight Club

1) Don't talk about G1 Fight Club

2) All Bottle shots must be empty and out of focus

well I suppose one out of 3 ain't bad

For those who care ... Nikkor 50/1.4 on a 510 @ISO 800 (Boy I show my age .. I was going to say 800 ASA) Minor tweaks in Aperture and Define

Also the ratio of Gin to Tequila does not accurately reflect the rate of consumption... You mileage may vary

K

Last edited:

kweide

all pics done with political correct fighterclub cams. Took a Guinnes and a bottle Tripudium to fight that Pana invasion :).
More to come... just checking wine reserve....hicks...:D

For those who care, its 800 ASA !!!!!!! ISO is for the pannys.
Except the dancer. That was 1.2 °/oo promille lol ( 1250 ASA )

kevinparis

The party never stops.....

Not as fine a wine or photo as Klaus's Tripidium - which I always thought was an ancient Roman device for holding mosaic makers hands steady

but still very palatable

Nikkor 50/1.4 at 800 YMCA

Last edited:

kweide

Syrah, Nero d´Avola, Merlot, Grillo Chardonnay, Superiore Dolce, Zibibo, Grappa Passito Moscato di Pantelleria and other fine stuff in stock.
And for best freinds only: Raw Passito from Pantelleria. Bottles WITHOUT label. Special Edition... makes happy :)
The party may start....this time no picture :D perhaps tomorrow .....hicks

My prefered supplier:

http://www.carlopellegrino.it/

Now you know why my Audi ís an Avant !!!
Have fun... the Party is on....:salute:

Kevin, btw the Nikkor is a great piece of glas...

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Scary thing is i understood every word and never spoke a word of German in my life. LOL

Oh boy that tells you something

helenhill

Just a lens test... but as per the rules of the G1 Fight Club

1) Don't talk about G1 Fight Club

2) All Bottle shots must be empty and out of focus

well I suppose one out of 3 ain't bad

For those who care ... Nikkor 50/1.4 on a 510 @ISO 800 (Boy I show my age .. I was going to say 800 ASA) Minor tweaks in Aperture and Define

Also the ratio of Gin to Tequila does not accurately reflect the rate of consumption... You mileage may vary

K
K Dearest,
I know the Real Reason behind those bottles
Cam has driven YOU to Drink
between the Lux & Nocti Purchases....:ROTFL:
Mind You
What kind of Scot are You?
Where are the Single Malt Bottles?
Shameful
with love & xoxo- H
D**n Why didn't your Fab Photo get posted with your writing?

Last edited:

kevinparis

Single malt bottles are sacred totems to the Sons of Sean... the once and future Bond

They can never be photographed

well actually we are out of whiskey and the bottles aint as pretty as the Tequila ones

still awaiting the Lux... might like the Nocti if i didn't hate working with rangefinders or i could find the right gaffer tape to strap it to the Oly

Belive Leica make such a tape... part Number is STICKY

but you have to send your lens and camera to Solm to calibrate the stickiness at you chosen f stop

I'll stick to my Nikkors

which reminds me ... tomorrow is washday :)

Terry

... might like the Nocti if i didn't hate working with rangefinders or i could find the right gaffer tape to strap it to the Oly
But the Nocti easily adapts to something else.......(hint: Milich, Rayqual, Novoflex) :grin::grin::grin:

cam

But the Nocti easily adapts to something else.......(hint: Milich, Rayqual, Novoflex) :grin::grin::grin:
sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

you really think i want him playing around with my new baby? (i don't care if it's 34 years old -- it's still new to me! and it's mine mine mine!!!)

Terry

sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

you really think i want him playing around with my new baby? (i don't care if it's 34 years old -- it's still new to me! and it's mine mine mine!!!)
Not to worry he would need a G1 first and at this point would be too embarrassed to buy one :p

kevinparis

Went shopping today....and no i didn't by a G1... but I did buy this ...a contax 50/1.7....another 100 bucks well spent.

Last edited: