The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

kweide

Yesterday in the evening the devil came in to me... talking sweet words and gave me a Nikon D700 and some glass... just try it out....uhhhhhh what a temptation....is it really that good... jump ship...selling all Oly stuff ?? Unsure... Devils words soooo sweet.... unsure.... HELP...........
(This pic done with Oly :) )

Last edited:

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
... jump ship...selling all Oly stuff ?? Unsure... Devils words soooo sweet.... unsure.... HELP...........
Nope. Keep Oly and wait until 7xyz with big sensor hits shelves.... then go and test it.... if as good as imagined.... sell devil! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I think there are three reasons to keep the Olympus. 7-14mm, 50-200mm and last not least the 50mm. In my view a fantastic performing set of lenses for very reasonable money, within the limitations of the Oly of course, but that we know since long.

Last edited:

m3photo

Re: The Devil

Yesterday in the evening the devil came in to me... talking sweet words and gave me a Nikon D700 and some glass...
Does he do house calls in Spain? Tell him I've got 16/24/35/50/55/105/135/500mm Manual Nikkors for it!

kweide

Boy, what a temptation. Oh no that devil did not wear Prada...
Did she wear someting ??? Yes, see here:
Sorry for the bad quality... so exhausted.....

kweide

E-3 is fast enough...
Blown in the wind. 1st try

Blown in the wind. 2nd try

Blown in the wind. 3rd try

kweide

Blown in the wind.
4th and last try....

WOW, that was great fun, playing around with that blowballs like children. And the dog went crazy :)

kevinparis

hi

been quiet for a while... but thought i should make an appearance and thank klaus for all his effort in keeping this thread alive

here a couple of shots where i have tried some of the zen masters ancient art of Zing

first in a recent from oly510 with a 35mm takumar
second is an old shot from a canon 10D

cheers

K

Last edited:

kweide

Good to see you back, Kevin. Now it is time for you to put on the iron gloves

put on your helmet

for the bow take the arrows

and fight your way against G1. In the meantime i will take away the princess...
No Bob, this is not for you....

Last edited: