The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

kweide

Uhhh, perhaps you prefer the longsword more than the bow.. okay take it.
But i already kidnapped the princess

Have fun

kweide

While having some fun with the princess i realized that i never had a real chance.
So here is the result:

Summicron R 90mm F2.0. It is soooo beautiful.....
Pure lenslust.

Last edited:

kweide

WOW. This lens is magic

Nearly out of cam. Summicron R/90 F 2.0
Only resized for Web. No further PP. I am impressed !

woodyspedden

When I was shooting R lenses on the R9/DMR the 90 cron was one of my absolute favorites. It was easy to focus (certainly compared to the 80 Lux!) and was razor sharp. One of Leica's finest efforts.

Congratulations and great images

Woody

ricseet

Hi Klaus, thank you for sharing with us the way you PP your pics. I have been viewing your pics and studying your histograms becos I like my pics bright like the way they are shot. From the above guidelines I can now go try working both Contrast and Saturation.

Thanks once again.

ric

kweide

Klaus, is your dance with the devil (D700) over? Are you sticking with Oly?
I stay with Oly, the dance with the devil ended with that cron 90 offering....
And the little devil btw is very happy with my decision. She said: "Darling, if you want.. do it. But keep in mind: the most beautiful shots you did were made with your Oly. Its better to invest money in glass !" Wise words.... so i kissed her and gave her my creditcard for shopping ! :ROTFL:

Klaus

Brian Mosley

Great stuff Klaus, and your frames really work well... too much messing around in my current workflow.

E-620 + ZD 14-54mk II
1/640s f/5.6 at 48.0mm iso200

Kind Regards

Brian

woodyspedden

Klaus

These images are truly superb. I can't imagine wanting better color than you have achieved here.

Best of luck as you go forward with the Leica / Oly combination.

Woody

Brian Mosley

Wonderful exposures, colour Klaus... thanks for posting!

Sheffield this evening.

E-620 + 14-54mkII
1/2500s f/4.0 at 54.0mm iso200

Kind Regards

Brian

kweide

THANX THANX THANX THANX THANX THANX THANX THANX THANX THANX

To all of you who vistited this thread.
10000 views on this thread.

This is WOW.... lovely !

Klaus