The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

Diane B

Ah, nice Klaus. That is called tablet or card weaving in the US (from a 'retired' pro textile designer/weaver/surface designer LOL).

I particularly like the 2nd. You manage to find such interesting--and may I say diverse---subjects.

Diane

Michiel Schierbeek

Great series Klaus!
Brian, Sheffield and the lake very nice.
Left my G1 battery charger in the wrong house so I had to grab the E-3 today which is not a punishment. Time to post in the no stinking thread. :salute:

Michiel

This is a new building set on concrete base of an old harbourcrane track.
With the 9-18 mm ( Yes I bought one, works nicely on the G1 as well !)

With the old 40-150 mm

kweide

Green paradise. Looks so silent, so idyllic.
And we can see the DR of the 620 is indeed good. ISO200 offers the max range. Blue sky and white clouds with visible structures and dark green with fine details.

Thanx Brian

kweide

Never ever trust the automatic mode.
This pic was supposed to become a 4 x4 stiched pano. But i was in a hurry and just threw in the pics into the pano software, set it to automatic mode and left the house. Well this was the outcome....:ROTFL:

Better do it the manual way....

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
:ROTFL:
I quite disagree - that's excellent . . . If Emerson Lake and Palmer were still around I'm sure they'd buy it for an album cover!

Tell me Klaus . . should I buy an E620?
Yes it is excellent - cubism, Picasso would have been proud (or maybe would have stolen the idea!)

Let's have some more, I think you may have started something.

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Never ever trust the automatic mode.
This pic was supposed to become a 4 x4 stiched pano. But i was in a hurry and just threw in the pics into the pano software, set it to automatic mode and left the house. Well this was the outcome....:ROTFL:

Better do it the manual way....

Perfect! Long live coincidence. Makes the church a place to set your mind at rest.:ROTFL:
Michiel

kweide

Okay, now i take a little money, packed my suitcase already. And now i am leaving.

Good bye to all of you. Have some nice days without me. Will be back next week. Have to do a cruise thru the mediterranean sea. No WLAN, no internet. I hope i will survive.... :)

The ship

m3photo

Title

It begs the albeit much hashed title "Crisis? What crisis?"
Glad you had fun. I remember a short while before we went on our first cruise we still thought it was for old folks - boy were we wrong!