The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cat and Doggie

jonoslack

Oh Dear, I've certainly set the Cat among the Pigeons with this one haven't I?
;)
Did you notice the aeroplane in the top right of the first shot.
Spooky I tell you.

As for cat's and pigeons . . . I don't mean to be unkind Lili, but I haven't seen one of either in this thread.:wtf:

Beg, Pardon, there is s cat in the first shot, but I can't see a pigeon for the life of me.

jonoslack

Cam has lots of pigeon shots... but she doesn't feel qualified camera wise to post here :)
Do I detect criticism . . . I'm sorry about the Sony, but the shots seemed so appropriate.

I think we would all like to see Cam's pigeon shots (please persuade her).

cam

even birds doo it

in keeping with the tone of this thread, Farmer Brown, Jono's requests for pigeons, and puns.... fresh from the streets of gay paree:​

kevinparis

jono

no criticism intended... I am completely camera agnostic... despite appearances I actually kinda like the idea of the G1... but I only started my thread because i was fed up with endless 'test' shots and the race to strap the most obscure lens to the G1 regardless of practicality or use

:)

Lili

Brava Cam, I was hoping you'd come through and you did :)
I too tire of constant test shots and obsure lenses.
Just shoot to please yourself, the camera is incidental ;)

jonoslack

jono

no criticism intended... I am completely camera agnostic... despite appearances I actually kinda like the idea of the G1... but I only started my thread because i was fed up with endless 'test' shots and the race to strap the most obscure lens to the G1 regardless of practicality or use

:)
Hi Kevin
I think I was Joking - it IS late
I have a vivid memory of Siennese pigeons, apparently quite happy, but with darts stuck in their backs. i have images, but can't put my finger on them.

Here is an old (but happier) pigeon shot.

(could it have been taken with an E10?)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Hi Kevin
As long as it's Edward Woodward they're burning I'll be just fine
:ROTFL::)

The Rabbit, however, IS wierd. It's in the middle of a BIG field in the middle of nowhere.
Damn! Now I have to see "The Wicker Man". This forums leads to all kind of weird deviations. I wonder when I'm gonna have time to work, if ever :confused:

Y.B.Hudson III

Lili...I've got no idea what you're talking about so here is a cat with a pancake on his head.

BTW we Ate t' raBBit...*

* jupiter3...G1

t@ Y.B.

Lili

Lili...I've got no idea what you're talking about so here is a cat with a pancake on his head.

BTW we Ate t' raBBit...*

* jupiter3...G1

t@ Y.B.
Ahhhhhhh
Hope you didn't subject the poor thing to such a sartorial nightmare just for this thread!

D

DougDolde

There is a photography forum called Fight Club, but I can't talk about it. It reminds me of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Or the other way around I'm not sure.

jonoslack

Oh Yes, its Quite fab the Original / 1973
Alot of it was shot in Scotland and was it Britt Ekland the sassy blonde,,,
Absolutely Jorgen - there is no escape.
I'm sure that Edward Woodward thought that he was the good guy, and that Christopher Lee was the bad guy . . . . everybody else knew different!

jonoslack

I must behave myself
Here are a couple of cat/dog shots
all are with 4/3 cameras except the first one (which I couldn't resist).