The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My DMC-G1 with manual focus lenses

T

tash

Very nice pics. I love the color and tone of those pictures. Still waiting for the m to m4/3 adaptor from jinfinance.

B

butterdada

Thanks,tash.
I'll post some special non-Leica M mount lens on DMC-G1 in the future.

Angenieux type S42 25mm F1.4

B

butterdada

I choose the Novoflex M to M4/3 adaptor.

Konica Hexanon 60mm F1.2

T

tash

Thanks for posting butterdata. Could you tell me what adaptor you use for Leica R lens and which program you use to convert raw files?

Thks,
Teera

B

butterdada

1.Two adaptors - Leica R to 4/3 and Panasonic 4/3 to M4/3 adaptor
2.I use silkypix.

Minolta RF Rokkor 250mm F5.6

wjlapier

butterdada.
I got a question about Hawk's adapter and the Switar 25/1.4. Did the lens' rear have to be grinded down to fit in the G1? Mine sticks out of the adapter and hits the inside of the G1. Also, if you use Hawk's adapter, are you able to focus to infinity using the Switar 25/1.4?

Do any other lenses you use that are c-mount need the rear modified in some way to obtain infinity focus?

Thanx for any help.

Bill

B

butterdada

Infinity of Kern 25/1.4 is ok, but not sharp.
I sent lots of lens to Hawk for modification , such as Tevidon 25/1.4 , Tevidon 35/1.9, etc.

Some C mount without modification is ok.
Nikon Cine-Nikkor 25mm F1.4