The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GX80 files are looking good

drofnad

Could you elaborate what are these differences? Thanks.
In the LuLa forum, I've noted one fashion-&-lifestyle pro's (BCooter, aka James Russell of Russell-Rutherford (Google much favors "Russell James", alas)) repeated praise for the E-M5's 16mpx Sony sensor --to wit:
Now to go way off topic, but for your 4/3 photographers, I find the em-5 to have an amazing sensor. It's Sony branded, rather than the em-1 panasonic sensor, but it picks up specific colours as well as my medium format cameras, which is saying a lot.

In fact I find it much more color detailed than the Sony A7 cameras, but only olympus and Sony could tell you why.
-d.

raist3d

hot

All my photos are JPGs, because (MY opinion) "RAW postprocessing is wasting life time" ;)
My pictures are ooc (out of camera), only cropped & resized. I use ONLY (free) IrfanView.

I hate using "professional" programs for my amateur photos :)

For each lens I use pol filters, price range $4.99-$5.99 - also for GX80

Last edited:

hot

motor (10€ incl.ship. from China) for turning camera (moving video or time lapse)