The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jack of all trades ...

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Just read this as well!

Would be a definite go to lens for my m43 equipment. Although I would have preferred something like a Pro 4/70-250 or similar :p

ptomsu

Workshop Member
If new battery then hopefully with significantly more power - can be larger - I would not mind.

Elderly

Given the expected IQ, I like the idea of this new lens, so long as it's not too big and heavy.
I can ease the financial pain by part-exchanging my 14-150 II and my fine collection of 3 Olympus BLN-1 and (unused and bought for emergencies) 2 Wasabi batteries and their chargers :D

Annna T

Given the expected IQ, I like the idea of this new lens, so long as it's not too big and heavy.
I can ease the financial pain by part-exchanging my 14-150 II and my fine collection of 3 Olympus BLN-1 and (unused and bought for emergencies) 2 Wasabi batteries and their chargers :D
I would have preferred a 12-60mm perhaps a little faster. I fear that a 12-200mm F4 will be too big and heavy for my taste. I do also fear that the performance will not be as good as if it was offering a more modest range. But anyway, I'm set with both the 12-40mm and 40-150mm plus 1.4X so I don't plan to get that lens at all.