The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for vendor in Canada--Bill....

Diane B

I remember Bill's posts from trip to France. He took a G1 and maybe a DP1 or LX3?? He is a vendor not far from US border in CA--and I think he posted that he had DMC-MA1 adaptors for sale. I've searched here and can't find his posts to find his site URL. I thought I bookmarked it but evidently not. Can anyone point me to his site please?

Diane

m3photo

Re: Looking for ...

Now, now, Diane; you said this wouldn't turn into an addiction: "only a couple of lenses", she said ... ;-)

B

Bill Wilby

Hi Diane, I have stock and shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is two to three days. I check my e-mail often and people can reach me by phone 250.442.5633 Thanks for the recommendation Monza. Bill