The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shooting with 50's on G1--Share Your Pics!

Michiel Schierbeek

One of the most essential threads! 50 mm,who did not use a 50 mm?

- Traditional Dutch laundry -

G1 + Nikkor 50/2​

Last edited:
Here is mine, it certainly looks different.
There have been lots of lenses and versions made for the Edixa- Reflex, also in the original Edixa mount, which we, sadly, can not use because there is no adapter for it as far as I know.
So this must be a different version from a differnt year.
Michiel, the great majority of Edixas had an M 42/Pentax mount. Unless your lens comes from is a very early camera, a normal M42 adapter should work.

Cheers
Peter

f6cvalkyrie

Have people lost interest in their 50's :confused::confused:

Here's tonight's sunset over my garden

G1 with Nikkor 50/1.4 @ 1.4 iso400 1/60

C U,
Rafael

P

PhillipA

First post here - I'm new to M4/3, being a Canon shooter in real life:) In the past couple of weeks I've aquired a GH1, G1, 14-140, Oly 9-18, FL-36R flash and have just ordered the PanaLeica 45 macro (will that qualify as a "50"?) I also have an OM 50 f1.8 and 50 f3.5 macro with adapter. Heres a shot with the GH1, OM 50 f1.8 and 37mm extension tube:

pellicle

Phillip

First post here - I'm new to M4/3, being a Canon shooter in real life:)
welcome aboard ... there are some of the Canon faithful among the micro 4/3 ranks (me included)

...have just ordered the PanaLeica 45 macro
will be keen to see what you think about it ... please post a separate thread if you can (don't want to miss it). Of the lenses out there at the moment this is the one I'm thinking seriously of getting next ..

Heres a shot with the GH1, OM 50 f1.8 and 37mm extension tube:
nice :)

apicius9

Here are some I like for different reasons. The first is an accident: I had accidentally changed the white balance setting to the Kelvin option without noticing it, but I like how it came out. The others are just portrait shots in a restaurant over lunch. All with the Summicron R 50/2 on the G1.

Stefan

Jonas

Olympus always made great macro lenses. Here the Zuiko OM50/2 came to use:

G1, OM50/2 Macro at f/2.8, 2 horizontal images stitched on top of each other​