The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shooting with 50's on G1--Share Your Pics!

bavanor

Here are couple of photos taken today (the same day I finally got my adapter :) ) These are from walking on the Burke Gilman trail to Trader Joe's here in Seattle. Yes we finally had some sun.

All of these were taken with the Olympus Zuiko 50mm macro lens.

Aaron

Last edited:

bavanor

Thank you f6cvalkyrie. It seems the second shot looks oversharpened now that it has been uploaded to this site. Though all that broken glass was sharp :p

Aaron

R

Ranger 9

One from last night, using 50mm f/1.5 Nokton on Panasonic G1:

Strictly speaking, I should have waited until her back arm was more aligned with her front arm... but I was afraid the moment would get away.

And for you pixelologists, something to peep:

All I can say is that if those big-dollar Leica 50s are significantly sharper at full aperture than the Nokton, they must be pretty darn stellar...

Diane B

One from last night, using 50mm f/1.5 Nokton on Panasonic G1:

Strictly speaking, I should have waited until her back arm was more aligned with her front arm... but I was afraid the moment would get away.

And for you pixelologists, something to peep:

All I can say is that if those big-dollar Leica 50s are significantly sharper at full aperture than the Nokton, they must be pretty darn stellar...
Beautiful shot--I like the inclusion of the backstage waiting dancer on the left.

Diane

pentacon6

Using Schneider Xenoplan 50mm f2.8. Good Lens that damn hard to focus. I need a heliocoid later on.

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Buds with the Industar-61L/Z 50mm f/2.8 Macro

Yes, more flowerish shots :sleep006:
Just received this lens today. It was late with not so much light, will have to check some more.
Very sturdy lens with smooth focussing. Shot wide open.
Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Really like that Deepdiver! Very smooth rendering. Must be a Louis Vuitton bag in the back. Fits your gear :LOL:
Anyhow you got me inpired to try something like that with the Industar 50mm.

f6cvalkyrie

Klompen uit Holland (wooden shoes from Holland), Matruchki from Russia :D

G1 with Nikon 50mm f1.4 @ f2.8

C U,
Rafael

Diane B

Really enjoyed all the new posts. Nice and diverse, as usual. Raf--was there supposed to be another photo of that post--wooden shoes??

Diane

Diane B

No, no Diane, the wooden shoes were in Michiel's picture !

C U
rafael
Ah, I understand now *smile*. His wooden shoes from The Netherlands and your Matruchki from Russia. They both make good subjects--the Matruchki are great for shallow DOF. I also like Michiel's origami.

diane

lcubed

Canon 55mm FL F1.2

the keeper popped open the enclosure and scooped this guy out
(imitator poison arrow frog)

Last edited: