The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Bob: Model shoot on the beach.....

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Klaus,
Nice head shot.
A stylist might be able to do something with that hair :ROTFL:
-bob

Joan

Fabulous shots, Terry! I love, love, love the seal, how cool and what a sweet model. Lovely shot of Jim. too.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Terry,
This is a wonderful series. You did a fantastic job with the seal. I can't stop laughing about it posing for you.

Terry

Thanks Joan, Cindy and Michael.

Michael. I was at Garapata Beach. south of Carmel Calif and north of Big Sur. There are lots of interesting beaches in the area. This one has lots of rocks in the water and is great at sunrise when there is a low tide. I have a bunch of landscapes but I want to do some more work on them....here is one.

M

Michael James

Thanks Joan, Cindy and Michael.

Michael. I was at Garapata Beach. south of Carmel Calif and north of Big Sur. There are lots of interesting beaches in the area. This one has lots of rocks in the water and is great at sunrise when there is a low tide. I have a bunch of landscapes but I want to do some more work on them....here is one.

That is gorgeous! Keep 'em coming. I've never been to CA. Gorgeous landscape. So different than where I live.