The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GX850/GX800/GF9 Firmware update 1.1

raist3d

This firmware update adds "Beauty Retouch" feature (use from play menu) which is much more extensive (and creepier ) than I would have imagined.

But the main reason I was looking forward to this update is because the RAW converter Highlight/Shadow adjustments were broken- they didn't work.

Well, it's fixed now! If Panasonic would be kind enough to make these two parameters options to shoot with from the get go like the GX85/GX80/GX7 MKII that would be great, but I understand it's a different market camera tier.

The link:

Joint update service for Four Thirds body and lenses | Download | Digital Camera | Digital AV | Consumer Products | Support | Panasonic Global

- Ricardo