The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

70-300mm Zuiko

Lili

I really find this lens...intoxicating

e410, straight jpegs from camera, the first got a tiny contrast boost in Silkypix

ricseet

Very nice. I am looking at this for birding with my L10. Pity there will be no IS but I have to use a tripod for birding anyway. Nice color and sharp as well. Love the bokeh as well. How far away were this taken?

thks

ric

Lili

Thanks Helen, appreciate th compliments :)
I could not fit the lens on the laptop at full zoom!
Using the lens on my e410, one holds the lens mainly, however it looks its an excellent lens and viewpoint ;)

Michiel Schierbeek

Hello Lili, nice photographs although I prefer the backround in the second one to the last one. Do you have any pictures with this lens with a lot of DOF? I was thinking about this lens for viewshots in Normandy. The lens has a price to buy sort of in between while the 50-200, I am also thinking about, costs more serious money. Takes a longer consideration to justify :rolleyes:
If you have an example, I am very interested.
Michiel

Lili

Hello Lili, nice photographs although I prefer the backround in the second one to the last one. Do you have any pictures with this lens with a lot of DOF? I was thinking about this lens for viewshots in Normandy. The lens has a price to buy sort of in between while the 50-200, I am also thinking about, costs more serious money. Takes a longer consideration to justify :rolleyes:
If you have an example, I am very interested.
Michiel
Thanks Michael. As to your inquiry, do you mean you'd like to see a shot at small aperture? To sharpen up the background? I do not, yet have one though the lens is going with me today and I will try to take one and have it up tonight ;)
As to the 50-200, would be very nice but the cash outlay is considerable :(

Lili

e510, 70-300mm Zuiko, F10, 1/250 sec, ISO 100 Converted in Silkypix
Finally got to try this lens with Image Stabilized body ;)