The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

25mm/1.9 shootout

M

milapse

Here is a little C-mount 25mm/F1.9 shootout... All were jpg awb straight out of the G1. Focus was set on the middle of the nest. I'll let you draw your own conclusions... If you have a c 25/1.9ish feel free to add :thumbup:

First up. Som Berthiot...
Full frame:

Crop:

Second up. Taylor Hobson...
Full frame:

Crop:

Third up. Schneider Xenoplan...
Full frame:

Crop:

Fouth... Soligor (0.95)

and 0.95

Last edited:

monza

My vote goes to the Xenoplan because it covers the frame, and because I have one en route. :) I also think it looks equal to better than the rest. Thanks for the photos!

M

milapse

My vote goes to the Xenoplan because it covers the frame, and because I have one en route. :) I also think it looks equal to better than the rest. Thanks for the photos!
The aperture ring is quite a pain. but it looks good and handles decently.

C

CharlieH

I think your focus is a little in front of the nest on the Taylor Hobson. Look at the wood joint on the hat box.

ch