The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with GX9

hot

GX9 + 15/4 macro, manual, Canon mount, adapter, 7:00 pm, no sun
out of camera, resized

hot

Zenit und Leica together are making cameras!
If they are so good like my 55 years old Zorky & Zenith ;-)

For Zorky you got a filmmagazin for 5m film ... 139 pictures instead 36 pictures
Zenit had a mirror which jumped/folded up when you made a photo, then it was dark in
viewer. You had to move to next film picture, then mirror was pulled down on a STRING
Both had changeable lenses - some of them are used even today.

I monted Canon mount and use it with different adapters for Sony, Samsung, Pana .. and Canon

A picture - out of camera- with GX9 + Zenitar 16/2.8

hot

GX9 with tilt adapter

Macro lenses (45mm...180mm) have small viewing angle, so I use Non-Laowa 5mm/4,
identical to Laowa, but without shift funktion - price less than 200€, Laowa more than 600€.
Same lens with 12elements/9groups.

With 15mm/4 and macro 1:1 you get wider view with sharp backgrounds. For sharp center and
unsharp surroundings I use a cheap tilt adapter (EOS-mFT), you can move lens in all directions (360°)

15mm/4 macro 1:1

hot

My lenses with Canon- or T2-mount fit with cheap, but good adapters all my cameras
Canon, Sony (APS-C, 24.3 Mpixel), Samsung (APS-C, 28 Mpixel), Lumix (mFT, 20 Mpixel).

Blossom touches front lens - macro till 1:1 (15mm/4)

raist3d

That JPEG or RAW?

Shot RAW.

I am puzzled by people who turn it off.

Tony
Some workflows use jpeg, particularly if you have a canera with a good Joey engine.

So on your shot- I think I see some noise that could clear up further if you have the Raws.

- Ricardo