The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus roadmap

ptomsu

Workshop Member
The 10-40 could replace my 12-40, while that 60-250 could finally be the wildlife and sports tele zoom I have been waiting for! If that lens is fast I am actually much more interested than in the soon to be released 150-400. :thumbs:

bensonga

At least for some m4/3 owners, the E-M1X is not “the death of m4/3”, but a good reason to stay with m4/3 and spend more $$ on this camera and the new Pro lenses. :thumbs: I’m one of those m4/3 owners too Jorgen.

Gary

Last edited:

retow

10-40mm, smart move Olympus, smart move. A zoom range from a useful wide "21" to 80mm, perfect for many uses. :clap:
And that 2.0 converter breathes a second life into the 40-150mm 2.8. These two zooms plus converter cover an equivalent 20-600mm, not too shabby, really not.

scho

10-40mm, smart move Olympus, smart move. A zoom range from a useful wide "21" to 80mm, perfect for many uses. :clap:
And that 2.0 converter breathes a second life into the 40-150mm 2.8. These two zooms plus converter cover an equivalent 20-600mm, not too shabby, really not.
Any updates on the 2.0 converter? Hope it didn't die on the vine. Perfect companion for my 40-150 and might save some space in both my camera bag and wallet.

scho

Looks like it will be awhile before we get support for the E-M1 X in DXO PhotoLab. I just tried C1 today and did not like the processing results with the ORF files.