The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

small support for G1....

btrancho

I recently mailed an order to Jan Karlsson for one of his Stabil Macro tripods and just received this answer in Swedish. Web translators are quite bad so I am not completely sure what he is telling me here but I think it is that he will ship the tripod on June 26 via post as that is the least expensive way to ship and that he is either waiting for me to approve the 1500 SEK cost or is waiting for the bank to process the charge on my credit card. Can someone (Per??) help me with the translation?

Hej Robert tack för orden Stativet kommer att levereras den 090626 som brev för att få ned fraktkostnaden var på banken i dag kollade upp om det funkade med detta betalningssätt dom kunde lösa det så som du vill kostnaden totalt blir 1500.00 SEK.
Thanks in advance....

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I recently mailed an order to Jan Karlsson for one of his Stabil Macro tripods and just received this answer in Swedish. Web translators are quite bad so I am not completely sure what he is telling me here but I think it is that he will ship the tripod on June 26 via post as that is the least expensive way to ship and that he is either waiting for me to approve the 1500 SEK cost or is waiting for the bank to process the charge on my credit card. Can someone (Per??) help me with the translation?

Thanks in advance....
It says:

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the order. The tripod will be delivered on 26 June 2009, sent as a letter to keep the freight cost low. Was at the bank today to check if the method of payment works. They can solve it like that if you want. The total cost will be SEK 1,500.

At least that's what it looks like for a Norwegian :D

btrancho

Thanks so much Jorgen. I will send him a confirmation email. Web translators are almost worse than useless. This was the best translation the web was able to generate:

"The mast will be delivered the 090626 as letter for getting the freight cost was in the bank today one up on the funkade with this method of payment judgment could solve the so that you would cost a total SEK 1500.00."

I really appreciate your help!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
That's hilarious :ROTFL:

Must be said though, that the guy isn't exactly helping out by omitting full stops and capital letters in his text.