The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

f6cvalkyrie

:mad::mad::mad: Jerry, the whole left side of my desk is now flooded !! :mad::mad::mad:

;)

to tripper : it was worth the wait ! excellent shot !

C U
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

A very good morning to you all

Jerry, were you standing in a unbalanced small boat? :) Looks like the netherlands. Great perspective!

Godfrey, I very much like the composition. Straight forward and good.

And tripper too, great perspective and coloured sky with a title on the boat!
Well done :clap:

I am so glad people are quietly getting on with taking interesting photographs.

Michiel

Diane B

I am so glad people are quietly getting on with taking interesting photographs.

Michiel
Totally agreed. The above images are just lovely.

Wish it would stop raining in the 'sunny' south LOL. Its a major deterrant to shooting--not wanting to get in the car and drive to an area to shoot only to spend the time holed up waiting for it to stop torrential rain, for tornado warnings to cease or to be sure roads are safe enough to drive over with all the flooding.

But then, the several year very dire drought has ceased. Always a silver lining.

Diane

Godfrey

Thank you!

I agree. There's only so much 'new camera fantasy' I can take. Photos always rise to the top. :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thank you!

I agree. There's only so much 'new camera fantasy' I can take. Photos always rise to the top. :)
I agree. I am still sooo happy with the G1. The great photos in this thread show just how much it shines. Mine isn't going anywhere even if I end up with the new Oly at some point.

JerryMK

Hahaha lol, thank you guys. Sorry for the travel sickness and desktop flooding :D

The picture was taken from a bridge over the canal in, yes Michiel Maarssen, The Netherlands.

m3photo

Keep 'Em Comin'

Frog and Lily
G1+Kit lens at 45mm 1/500@f/8 ISO100
Hay Bales
G1+Kit lens at 14mm 1/30@f/8 ISO100

Leica 77

Hello Michiel and Simon,

I always enjoy seeing beautiful architectural images and nature photos. Your contributions are outstanding. Best regards, Leica 77 :)