The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

Diane B

Very nice Jerry. That castle and door almost look CGI for a game perhaps. The details on the castle along with the light are quite lovely.

Diane

Leica 77

Hello Rafael,
Your street scape images are really inspiring. The color quality is excellent!!! Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Joan

Can I join the club?

Finally, I have my cute new red G1! :D
Took it out for a few test shots yesterday, so thought I'd share one. LOVE this little camera, suits me perfectly.

View attachment 18924

Terry

Yeah Joan. The thing that will make me happiest is you finding a camera that you really bond with. I know it has been a search/struggle. The G1 is easy to befriend.

:clap::clap::clap:

f6cvalkyrie

Hi, Michiel,

I knew that houses are expensive and in short supply in Holland, but this example near Amsterdam, isn't that a bit extreme ???

I'd rather live in Mers les Bains, then !

:D:D

Very nice shots !
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi, Michiel,

I knew that houses are expensive and in short supply in Holland, but this example near Amsterdam, isn't that a bit extreme ???

I'd rather live in Mers les Bains, then !

:D:D

Very nice shots !
Rafael
Thanks Rafael!
These are lakes around Amsterdam where no leisure boats are allowed.
There is a place, if you can find it, where you can rent rowboats and explore the territory. It is really beautiful to swim too.
This was not actually a house :ROTFL: but a way storing collected reed/cane for expensive roofing. But it did look mysterious.
Michiel

S

sreeni

A few B&W photos from a recent trip to Puerto Rico.

Street performer. Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.
ISO 1250.

Last edited: